Friday, December 30, 2005

A serious moment, if I may.

Last night I found out that a friend of mine, who I met while playing CounterStrike: Source died on the 10th of June this year. Nothing much else to say on it.

He was in a car accident while coming back home from clubbing with who (we think) was his girlfriend. There is no other news on it, my computer was down for a good while and I couldn't play CounterStrike of any form (Fuck you, Nvidia. My drivers were updated and I had DirectX 9.0c, you had no right to stop me playing, bitch) so it was only until yesterday when I found out.

This guy was the first to recognise me on our usual server (UK Training Camp), and was possibly the friendliest guy to grace the server. They say, Only the good die young. This, my friends is living proof. He was a great player and he'll be missed by all. His clan (RAGE), his friends, his family, and the people he talked to on the UKTC server.

It feels kind of surreal to consider him 'dead', but you've gotta move with the times. With him, he'll be fraggin' god and his friends up in the great CS server in the sky.

RIP, Phoentjah. I'll miss you, bud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home