Friday, December 16, 2005

If you're taking a toy to bed, make sure it's Flirtomatic!

So, I was checking my emails (Thanks for the "OMFG UPDAYT UR BL0G NAO!". It's nice to know you're sending me emails and not CLICKING ADS!) and because Opera has a hard time blocking ads I managed to catch Hotmails wonderful ads. It said, "If you're taking a toy to bed" It had a picture of a woman and a teddy bear. It was rather cute. Then the next part loaded up, "Make sure it's Flirtomatic!"... the picture had changed to an evil looking girl with a ripped and stitched teddy bear.

"Curious," Said I. The impulse to click the ad left after about 0.3 seconds and I checked my emails, and left. Then as I was on my way back to the land of desolate destruction (Opera), it hit me... FLIRTOMATIC! So I quickly did a google search and clicked the appropriate links. What sat before me was an evil temptress, hell bent on getting my information and my 'flirty face'. "Okay. I'll sign up. For the sake of science." and sign up, I did. The registration screen was definately fit for a laugh.

These are the accesories you can grab. Wonderful, isn't it?
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7633/ooo8gh.jpg

These are the chat up lines you can use, or you can create your own:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6572/oo4zn.jpg

My favourite is probabaly "Lets DV8!" because it's so much more attractive if you say "DV8" rather than "Deviate", trust me on that one. The chat up line I'm using? The infamous "I have a lvl 100 Charizard. Lets copulate!". Geeky? Yes, but it sure as hell works. Upon trying to.. 'check in', I found out that it's actually a flash type website... so I'm assuming it's a rather shitty Habbo Hotel thing. If that's the case, I'll delete the email the second it comes through.

Tis a strange fate... to be tempted by a flashing ad which involves a whore and a teddy bear. Who would have thought? Who the hell would have thought? I blame the teddy, though. It's always the teddies fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home