Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tears of emo ;_;

So today I decided to live my life as an emo. Why? Who the hell knows? I thought it'd be a good experiment. I ran around my house in tight fitting clothes and singing "So long and good night!" etc. It was interesting to say the least, although the latex vagina was highly uncomfortable and rather tight fitting. I experimented on what would make me more emo than anything in the world... and it hit me! I'll put sand in my new, latex vagina!

Now scarily enough it made me into a total emo. After I finished singing the musical classics known as My Chemical Romance, I began bitching about George Bush Jnr and how gay he was. I then started celebrating the invention of razors. I genuinely thought that I wasn't going to stop bleeding at one point.

Eventually I got bored of being Emo and decided to step it up a notch. What was the outcome? I don't know... I put on some purple eyeliner (Obviously it was blended into red to prouce the incredible Emo effect.) and my memories were rather hazy. I remember listening to Blind Guardian... then I remembered crying... then I remembered killing myself for the eigth time on MySpace. The excitement never stopped!

After a while I read my good friend Nirvanas blog. I totally understood about his troubles with girls. I understood it so much I made a comic about it. It was such a wonderful feeling because I thought it got everything I wanted to say but couldn't.

It can be found here.

No, I wasn't bored. It's a beautiful piece of art which I made in an attempt to convey my feelings. Is it really that hard to understand?! You have no right to judge me! I'm too important! You don't know what I've been through in my life! I'M SPECIAL!

FUCK YOU ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home