Sunday, December 04, 2005

So this is what it feels like to be on fire?

I'm back. With my computer in the same case. Nothing got blown up or damaged. I know, I know, it's upsetting me aswell. However I did get a little paniced yesterday when my computer refused to turn on... yes, I paniced because my computer didn't turn on. It's boring in this house with the computer, I can't even think about how boring it'd be when I don't even have it. Oh, wait. I think I did cause a little bit of damage to the HDD (Hard Drive to the nubs of you who can't speak sexy). It has to be dualled with another HDD... the other HDD doesn't have to work, as long as it's connected to the MoBo (Motherboard) and it has power going into it, it's happy.

Confused? Good. So am I.

At least it works, right? Anyway, thanks for clicking those ads guys. I got 16 cents! That's right! No, I don't know how much it is in BPS (British Pound Sterling), nor do I want to know. If I talk in American money it makes me feel that little bit richer. It's a wonderful feeling... yay... fuck you, I don't have any money at the moment. Don't judge me.

It's quite interesting seeing how events unfolded. It worked one minute then stopped. Next minute BAM! Working. The other HDD is all like "LOL NO U RNT GONA GET ME WRKN!!" and I'm all like "Bitch, yes I fucking am!". For the record, the HDD won. 80GB and it doesn't even work. I would say that the Power Source was to blame but it isn't... it requires the exact same wattage that the current 4GB one needs (Be quiet, my gaming computer fucked up. It isn't my fault my parents thought it a great idea to buy it...).

Oh well, I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home