Friday, December 02, 2005

Wouldn't it be great to have a pair of tits?

Y'know, a nice pair of DDs? Hell, even Cs would do me. I mean I'm a male like any other and I naturally crave for some nice chesticles. I used to love a nice, rounded cup o' C. What happened? I got into a relationship which lasted five months with a pair. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining, I'm still not complaining... but I hungered for a pair of nice, juicy, firm boobs. A nice pair of D tits. That's what I needed. I met my ex again. God damn they're good. See that comment? 'Nice, juicy, firm boobs'? Well, that's exactly what they are. Nice, juicy, firm D cup tits.

Me and my friend (Hollow-Hentai FTW!) began talking about breasts. I was wondering about what went on the girls board at the website that doesn't exist (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't need to know). His exact sentiments were as follows: "hmmm All we need is a pair of boobs". So what happened? I ventured into unknown ground. "If I had a pair of boobs I'd be happy... very... VERY happy," said I. "Some nice DDs". Why did I say DDs? I don't know. I know they're big which is why I like them. Big, natural tits win. Very much so.

Anyways, I digress. Imagine the possibilities! I could get into the army easy! I could do pushups and use them as a trampoline of sorts. Just hit the floor and bounce. Granted, I'd need to wear wrist protecters otherwise I'd sprain them but dammit, it'd make excercising so much easier! Pull ups? Well... I guess that would be harder. Well... I guess all the bouncing off the floor would toughen them up a little... maybe I could just dangle my tits over the bar and tense? Who knows? It'd sure be fun finding out, though! In fact, my girlfriend is coming over on Sunday, I'll be sure to enquire.

The other great thing about having tits is you could masturbate and have a pair of tits to play with. I mean, how man men can (in complete solitude) wank while playing with tits? I mean big, feminate tits. Man-boobs just don't have the same vibe. Plus, man-boobs aren't nearly as fun. You can bounce womans tits, can you with man-boobs? Yeah! But I guarentee there could be a hole in the floor due to the general force...

Donate money to me and I will personally research big, natural boobs for men. I'll splice those genes somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home