Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It burns like the fiery pits of hell!

Remember kiddies, when masturbating always go at your own pace! If you go to fast you could end up with a very pained penis. I'm speaking from experience... I'm currently undergoing this mind numbing pain at the moment. "But why are you typing if it hurts so much?" well, my pre-pubescant friend, it helps to take your mind off excruiciating pain involving your penis.

I don't know why this happens, all I know is it hurts. Basically you masturbate and it's like a temporary stititus (or however it's spelt). You fap it and the next thing you know is you have your obligatory after wank piss, you go back into your bedroom and go to sit down and something doesn't quite feel right. You can't figure out what... but it doesn't feel right. Then OH FUCKING HELL MY PENIS BURNS! IT BURNS! Scary stuff, I can assure you.

So what do you do about it? Do you take some pills? Drink copious amounts of liquiud? What? In all seriousness, I've no fucking idea. I'm sitting trying to take my mind off it by listening to Sonata Arctica - Wind Beneath My Wings with an old plastic jug we have. Why the jug? Because I've just got up around 4 times to take a piss and nothing came out. So I figured "Why use the energy? Just get something to piss in and empty it when it gets half full or before I go to bed!" win. Sadly my body only really pisses in toilets so it's keeping it in.

Yes. It's still burning.

Seriously, you have no idea how painful it truly is. If you're a guy you should know how you have that little muscle at the top of your penis. Some people call it the bell end, the scientists call it the 'knob'. Well inside you have your urethra and if you squeeze it (gently now...) you should notice the inside feels like a sort of 'bell' shape. Yeah? That's where it's burning. Believe me, you do not know pain, you do not know fear... until you have reached this. I swear the pain is fucking extreme.

For the girls, feel for yourselves. I'll even give you my home address if you need, y'know... for 'scientific reasons'. I'm sure your parents will understand. I'm sure mine will understand... eventually.

Yes, burns like hell. I hope you never experience it for obvious purposes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happens way too much to me. I always say I'll stop after that, but I do it again anyway.

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home