Sunday, August 26, 2007

This smoking ban sucks... (14/07/07)

Please note: Please remember, I am a drunk. At the time of this being wrote, I am drunk. Please keep this in mind as I rape the English language numerous times during this (quite short) entry.

Seriously. This is horrible... for the first time since the smoking ban, I went out for a drink... and admittedly has both its ups and downs. Allow me to describe this in two easy ways:

A- You drink quicker in order to have a smoke quicker, therefore you get drunk quicker.

B- You can't smoke while having a quiet pint.

Though I am more drunk after three pints than I think I ever have been... I only had three smokes (I really can't spell the correct word for it now, as I can't quite remember if it's double 'g' or 't'... so fuck you.) and drank three pints in about 45 minutes.

I beg of you Mr. Gordon Brown, please recall the smoking ban... I will do any sexual act you wish... please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home