Monday, September 10, 2007

Blind Guardian... again.

So, some of you will remember my 'Thump "does" London' post. Well, fortunately for you fuckers, I got curious while searching for stage techniques and came across this. If you don't want to click, that's entirely up to you, but for the curious it is a couple of recordings of the gig on YouTube. Sadly, most (if not all) of them were all filmed on camera phone, but it still fucking rocks... because it's Blind Guardian.

And yes, Lisa, it does include "The Bards Song (In the Forest)" where I will happily admit that I cried during.

1. Click second link.
2. Click the first link on the YouTube page.
3. Click "Back" on your browser.
4. Click second link on YouTube page.
5. Continue until all links have been exhausted and you are envious of me.

But right now you need to GOGOGO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw.....briggs will give you a hug.....heh....i nearly typed ass hugs!

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home