Sunday, September 16, 2007

A lot of you fuckers have been emailing me...

And I've noticed that a lot of you are intrigued as to where I came up with the name of this blog. Well, it isn't some deep ramblings of my mind, that's for certain. It most certainly isn't an overcomplicated, pseudo-intellectual observation of our worlds culture, nor does it have anything to do with politics... so where did it come from, you ask?

Here.

See that? An essay, written by Albert Einstein. As I've stated many times before, this was originally intended as a gaming blog, nothing more. However the end of the first post determined the fate of it. It was actually originally called "Memoirs of the Golden Games" or some homoerotic shit like that.

Shortly after making that first post and giggling at almost anything (it was getting late at this point), I came across that essay and then decided to create a semi-parody of a great work.

Then that idea went out the window and the shitstorm you see before your eyes today came about. This blog is, in general, random as hell. For no reason, really. It's random because it be. It's random because I can be, no other purpose. Sure, I thought of doing parodies of the regular emo blog, but like that shit hasn't been done before, and besides; I lack the comedy for parody writing.

I'm lazy, so I'm not writing anymore. Fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home