Sunday, February 12, 2006

As of Thursday GMT I will not have the internet.

That's right, I'm going to get cut off. Because BT Yahoo! have such an excellent service and are entirely unwilling to compromise, we're going to be docked of our internet connection. Which means the webcomic plans and the hosting service (free, of course) are going to nothing. Thanks, BT.

The really fun thing is that I make money from the internet. How am I going to make money to pay off the bills without a job? I could get a job... but at this time of year they're the most difficult things to get a hold of. Plus, I have bad knees and the cold weather prevents me from walking very well. So, unless I'm working indoors, it's pointless. Double the fact that I have sleep disorders... no real point unless I'm working all night at a 24/7 garage or something... hot damn, what an idea!

But yeah, just telling you guys that I won't be able to update for a while. I'm slow with updating for the moment because I'm drawing, colouring, coming up with ideas, scripting and such pretty much constantly. So, same as goes before. Click some ads, make me some money and I'll give you all sex and implausable reading material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home