Thursday, January 26, 2006

I have come to the swift conclusion that Performance owns

Basically I found this extension for Firefox. See, they caught me with "BLOGGING FROM FIREFOX!". I looked at it, clicked it, downloaded it, restarted Firefox, and hey! It works! Even when Blogger.com is down for maintenance! Now the only thing what's fucking me up on this... it's a tiny little problem. I don't know how many lines on this thing constitute a paragraph. So I apologise for any wall of texts or shrubs of text you may come across in this post.

It is pretty snazzy, though. I mean who would have thought that an extension in a browser could possibly create... well, publish a post on a web blog? Of all things? I mean, obviously, it's pretty basic... but I find it kind of fuckin' snazzy. I've never coded anything major, when I have they've just been little tidbits I've been messing around with (calculators and such. Nothing of any serious use). I mean theoretically I could hack a blog on blogger.com through this... a little tweak here, a little tweak there and BAM! Brute force'd. It seems possible... could it be? Who the hell knows? I'm too lazy to actually do anything nowadays. Maybe masturbate or switch songs, but that's it.

Talking of being lazy, that's all I can be arsed to type. It's 8:03am and again, I've had no sleep. Sleep time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home