Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ugh... coding... insomnia... death

This isn't going to be long... at all.

Thank you for all the pleasant emails you've been sending me over the past two or three days. Really, I feel so happy to know that you fuckers read my blog but refuse to comment any more.

You guys think I don't know when my own blog is down? Jesus, I caused the downtime. I was trying to redirect the blog to my website (In order to use my own bandwidth instead of Google's which is limited to 100 readers at once, which you would imagine is plenty for a small blog but to be honest, I'm sick of Google emailing me to tell me that I have exceeded my quota) to prevent myself from recoding a new style sheet... well, it failed. Miserably.

On with the story. I have my own website and (with any luck) will be switching servers in the next week or two depending on how lazy I'm feeling. The problem with this is trying to figure out a way in which I can move all 101 posts (including this one) PLUS comments (Including the old comments if they're still archived in Google's database) at once to save me having to go through all of them and retitling/dating them.

Yeah, I understand and accept that I'm pretty much fucked.

I haven't been posting a lot because of a couple of reasons, which I will conveniently list for you all!

  1. I've been talking with an independent producer about my band which means that I have to hurry the fuck up and finish this album.
  2. I've became a moderator on a board which demands a lot of attention and may also be offering my expertise as a coder on the same site.
  3. My website is currently undergoing the transition from HTML to PHP... which I've never done before and is causing the CSS template some compatibility issues.
  4. I'm yet to recode two separate pages on my website to host both this blog, and my bands blog and figure out a fix for the aforementioned problem.
No rest for the wicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home