Friday, December 04, 2009

This is probably the best question Blogger is likely to ask

Q. Why does the taste of pennies remind you of losing a tooth?

A. I was born into a really poor family and one day (of many) we had nothing to eat. I dug around in my pockets hoping to find anything edible, when suddenly I found a penny.

"Yes!" I thought.

So I eat the penny. I lost four teeth and cracked a further twelve, but the important thing is I was taken to hospital after the penny lodged itself in my intestines and the hospital fed me.

The moral of the story?

If you don't have anything to eat; eat a penny.

-----

The reason it's posted here is because Blogger will never give me anything like that again. I miss the children in the sprinkler question. That was simple to tear apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home